A annual gas safety certificate is also know as a CP12 or landlords gas safety certificate. The gas safety certificate is a document that's legally required by the gas (installation and Use) laws 1998. It way compliancy certification and must be accomplished every 365 days, for this reason its name.
Landlords are obliged to be certain all the gas appliances in the property work properly and safely. So as to fulfill this accountability, landlords must make sure they have got a gaso safety certificate yearly carried out by a gas safe Registered engineer who’s the person to be able to provide you with a gas safety certificate.
The Gas Safety Certificate needs to include the following information;
– the landlord’s title and contact details (or the agent’s if he’s the person liable for this)
– Date of the gas inspection
– address of the property of the gas appliances are located
– Description and vicinity of each and every equipment and flue checked
– Defects and problems recognized and actions taken to clear up them
– affirmation of the correct functioning of the gas appliances and that they comply with the gas safety regulations.
– title, gas safety register id and signature of the engineer who carrys out the inspection
– Date for next gas safety inspection
Property-Serv provide a range of services for landlords and property managers in Liverpool andd the surrounding areas including; boiler repairs, electrical repairs, electrical inspections, property maintenance, EPC's, end of tenancy cleaning, gas repairs, boiler servicing, property renovations and much more.
Contact our local office in Liverpool on 0151 542 5051 or visit us online